Wooden Dressing frame with two pieces of cloth with bows made of two different coloured ribbons or threads. (Red and Blue).
Size: 29.2cm x 29.2cm
- To chow the child how to do up bows
- To develop the child's fine motor control
- To develop the child's hand-eye co-ordination
- To develop the child's concentration
- To develop the child's independence
- To develop the child's need for order
- To develop child's confidence
- To encourage the child's self-discipline and control
Ages:From 4 years onwards
This is part of the Care of the Person area in Montessori's Practical Life.